nakedpeoplehe@gmail.com

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Naked People - Home Edition

  I've always been fascinated by photos showing the difference between clothed and naked person. 

I often look at the people and wonder "How do they look without the cover?"

 I'm a fan of Greg Friedler's work and I own all of his "Naked" books. His photos inspired me to start my own similar project, but in a slightly different form. The Internet gives us great opportunities, so we can create it online - the idea is that participants take pictures in their own homes and then they will be published on this blog. The project is for all adults - both men and women are welcome, your age and size doesn't matter. It's just about the natural human body.

If you want to take part in the project, send an application at: nakedpeoplehe@gmail.com

Attach two photos like below:

  • showing you the way people see you everyday: ex. in your work uniform or just favorite outfit
  •  showing you naked (if you're really shy, you could cover the private parts or your face a bit)

The photos don't have to be proffesional, but they should be:
- clear and in a good quality
- taken in the same pose (facing camera) and place (not necessary, but that's perfect version)
- non-sexual (so no erections please)

Your message must contain:

1. Two photos.

2. Your name, age and country.

3. The consent:

"I am over 18 and I give my consent for publication of my photos on the blog Naked People Home Edition"

I reply for all the e-mails, so if you didn't get anything from me, just check your SPAM folder - some messages can be marked as spam, if they included a link to my blog.

Here is a great example: